We are a startup with decades of experience in RF ranging, location tracking, and low-power embedded systems design. We are searching for brilliant people to join our team to advance our mission of providing the most accurate, low-cost, and robust RF ranging system on the market. We are a dynamic, and rapidly growing company located in Salt Lake City. Many possibilities for growth, with international customers and collaborators.
- Design low-power wireless systems in Altium Designer
- Evaluate new potential components for our designs
- Design and build test fixtures
- Write initial hardware drivers to test out designs
- Experienced in PCB design, preferably using Altium Designer
- Knowledge about RF designs a plus
- Embedded C knowledge
Ideal Candidate should also have:
- Embedded firmware design knowledge
- Experience with ARM processors
- Experience in PCB manufacturing, BOM management, etc
This is a full-time position with benefits. The company provides a lot of growth potential. You will be working with a fun-loving and highly experienced team on the next break-through technology.
Send an email titled “Embedded Hardware Engineer” containing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the cover letter tell us about yourself and answer the following questions in a few sentences:
- How would you rank yourself on the following categories (1-10)?
- Analog Electronic Design
- Digital Electronic Design
- RF Electronic Design
- Test and Board Verification
- Embedded C Programming
- For the above categories what additional skills would you like to acquire in order to make yourself a 10?