We are a startup with decades of experience in RF ranging, location tracking, and low-power embedded systems design. We are searching for brilliant people to join our team to advance our mission of providing the most accurate and robust RF ranging system on the market. We are a dynamic, and rapidly growing company located in Salt Lake City. Many possibilities for growth, with international customers and collaborators.
- Lead development of the web-based view into RF Ranging’s localization solution
- Rapidly prototype mock front-ends to explore potential solutions to user stories
- Help in the creation of interfaces for tools used internally
- Hands on experience writing and maintaining HTML5 / CSS3
- Enjoy developing web applications for both desktop and mobile users
Ideal candidate should also have:
- Ability to discuss trade-offs in front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Angular.js
- Experience using git to maintain software
- Comfort working in a UNIX based environment
- Knowledge of a back-end programming language such as Python or C
- Confidence designing or finding themes and assets
This is a full-time position with benefits. The company provides a lot of growth potential. You will be working with a fun-loving and highly experienced team on the next break-through technologies.
Send an email titled “Front-End Engineer” containing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter tell us about yourself and answer the following questions in a few sentences:
- How would you rank yourself on the following categories (1-10)?
- Back-end programming languages
- For the above categories what additional skills would you like to acquire in order to make yourself a 10?